If you’ve been thinking about introducing HydraFacial to your clinic, now is the time.
HydraFacial has become somewhat of a global phenomenon, not only because of the instant, no downtime results, but because absolutely anyone can get a treatment – and people do. It’s one of the most performed treatments in the world, with many clients turning into loyal HydraFacial users, going back for one every month.
If you’ve been thinking about introducing HydraFacial to your treatment menu, now is the right time to purchase the device as HydraFacial offers a Black Friday deal that is not to be missed:
Buy a HydraFacial machine between November 22 and Dec 3, 2021 and you will get a free Déesse Pro LED Mask, valued at $3,300!*
Featuring scientific light principles utilised by NASA, the Déesse Pro LED light therapy mask is a game changer within the aesthetics industry. Déesse Pro uses low-level light therapy (LLLT) by way of high quality surface-mounted, light emitting diodes (LED’s) in four variations to expose the skin to four wavelengths of light.
Red Light / 630nm / Anti-ageing
Green Light / 520nm / Brightening
Blue Light / 415nm / Purifying
Near Infrared Light / 830nm / Healing
Offering LED treatments at your clinic combined with HydraFacial can take your business to the next level and keep clients coming back for more. What makes HydraFacial so different is that it uses specialised serums and tips in every step of the treatment. The serums work to make the treatment so clinically effective, but incredibly well tolerated in even the most sensitive skins, making it a treatment absolutely anyone can get and everyone is a candidate for.
Key benefits of the HydraFacial treatment:
1. Quick, no downtime and immediate results.
2. Suitable for all skin types including fragile mature skin and young acne prone/congested skin.
3. No dryness, irritation, or flakey skin following the treatment.
4. A painless treatment with long-lasting improvements in skin health.
5. Uses patented and disposable tips which make the treatment safe, effective and enjoyable for both the operator and the client.
6. High return on investment with comprehensive ongoing PR and marketing support.
7. Massive worldwide social media exposure.
8. Ideal for cosmetic practices looking to introduce a treatment to take their business to the next level and to have a genuine point of difference.
1. Only applicable to clinics in Australia and New Zealand
2. Offer only valid on a full price HydraFacial machine on new orders signed from 22/11/2021 – 03/12/2021
3. Order form must be signed and received by our orders department before 5pm on 3/12/21
This article was sponsored by HydraFacial